2015 m. rugpjūčio 13 d., ketvirtadienis

Pirma diena, kai pradedu jausti nerimą.

Štai ir aš. Iš niekur, niekada, niekam, niekaip.

I shall henceforward continue this entry in the language of English. I hereby claim no purpose or reason behind this for it is solely a reflection of my present state of mind in accordance with my humble ability to transpose thought into language. There are three nights left before my departure. On this day unfortunately I began to experience the anxiety. I therefore write this entry as a farewell designated to my sense of belonging to a location. I thus dedicate this reminder to myself from any time hereafter of my persistent determination to remain calm and focused. Under no circumstances shall I allow myself to surrender my assurance and collectedness. Exceptionally, I might allow myself a short and timewise well-defined solitary period of dismay in order to conclude with progress to a superior psychological condition.

This is the end of the entry.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą